Saturday, March 15, 2014

Browse » home» » » » » » » Carrot Muffins with self rising flour

Carrot Muffins with self rising flour

I brought this self rising flour instead of all purpose flour (maida) by mistake, by googling I came to know that
One cup self-rising flour equals:
1 cup all-purpose flour, plus
1 1/4 teaspoons baking powder, plus
1/8 teaspoons salt



This is very interesting, worthy to learn. I made muffins with this flour they came out well but I felt I would have got more fluffier muffins with the regular all purpose flour and baking powder, however they tasted wonderful.


Here is the recipe,

Ingredients:
Self rising all purpose flour-2cups
regular sugar-1/2cup
Brown sugar-3/4cup
Eggs beaten-2
grated carrot-1. 1/2 cup
Cinnamon powder- 1/2ts
Baking powder-1ts
Baking soda-1ts
butter-1 stick/ 1/2 cup melted





Method:
  • Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and scoop them in to the greased muffin tray.
  • Pre heat oven at 250F and bake for 15-20min.  
  • Remove and sever the muffins when they get cool.

Yummy and delicious muffins ready to serve...
hope you like my recipe plz leave your feedback and come again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment