Saturday, March 8, 2014

Browse » home» » » » » » » Lady in Red and Black and White

Lady in Red and Black and White

{Dress: ManRepeller, Blazer: Zara, Jewelry: Arden B., Express, Shades: Thierry Lasry, Shoes: Sam Edelman}
photos by Monique Dolbin

Welcome back, to pictures of me wearing cute outfits! Todays installment has two exciting components.
First of all, I get to blogger-model my amazing red Man Repeller dress. Literally, this dress was designed by Leandra Medine, of Man Repeller fame. Sadly for all of you, the dress was only available for a limited time, but just so you know, the proceeds went to charity and the fabric is a divine silk. Jealous??

To be honest, I dont see whats repellent about it: its red, its got dainty straps, and it shows some leg. Im pretty sure those are all surefire ways to propel men your way. I decided it needed a little help in the form a black and white tuxedo jacket and heels with spikes on em. Now thats how you keep the boys away.
The second component to this post is to unveil the special offer from the amazing photographer who snapped these shots of me looking super glam for CupcakesOMG! readers (read: you too can look amazing in your own pictures!).
 
As I mentioned earlier this week, Monique is a fantastic photographer who recently launched her professional photography business. As part of this launch and new partnership with CupcakesOMG!, shes put together a super cool offer for folks looking for anything from great Facebook or LinkedIn pictures, gifts for family (or other strangers who want pictures of you--thats your business to be weird), headshots, or just something for you to look at when youre feeling blue and say, "damn, I look good." 

Monique will be holding 30-minute mini-sessions at a set location in the DC and NoVA area for CupcakesOMG! readers!!! (dates TBD). You can select from four options:
  • $45 for 2 images
  • $75 for 4
  • $110 for 6
  • $150 for all
Thats it! The price includes the sitting fee and the images. Availability is limited, so if youd like to reserve a spot, reach out soon via Moniques website. Of course, if youd like a longer session with multiple looks, you can always reach out to Monique for more inquiries.

Ive gotten several questions over the last few days regarding my make up, and yes, I did do it myself. And yes, I agree--it does look great. So for an even extra exciting offer, I will be available for make-up applications for another $25. 

I mean, really, who DOESNT want pictures of themselves walking and smiling and holding their designer coffee-drink in the big city???
I mean, really???

No comments:

Post a Comment