Sunday, March 30, 2014

Browse » home» » » » » My Nail Polish Addiction

My Nail Polish Addiction

I used to be obsessed with watching Dr. Phil in college. With topics like "Does Mother Know Best?" and "Girly Men", I couldnt get enough of all the crazy that the world had to offer. One of the segments I remember best was called "Is This Normal?" in which people would ask whether diapering their 6-year-old or eating in their sleep was considered normal. 

I bring all this up to ask you, Cupcult, is my nail polish collection normal?? I must own at least a few dozen polishes and I change my nail color about twice a week. Ive got so many polishes, I actually dont know how to store them anymore. Enter this bowl:
I procured this glass bowl from Gilt Group a couple weeks ago and got the genius idea to use it for nail polish storage. Smart, right? 

RIGHT?!?!
Since were on the topic of nail color, heres whats in my constant rotation lately:
{1. Butter London Chancer, 2. Tom Ford Ginger Fire, 3. Sephora by OPI Only Gold for Me,
4. Essie Mint Candy Apple, 5. Essie Ballet Slippers}

But I want to know: Is this normal?? How many nail polishes do you own? And how do you store them? And how often are you changing your nail color?? I need answers, and I need them now, before its too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment