Monday, April 21, 2014

Browse » home» » » » Buffalo Wing Cupcakes

Buffalo Wing Cupcakes

There are things that happen in a relationship when youre like "that person loves me." Kyle and I have had several of these moments, but none quite like yesterdays. After coming back with bottles of wine and beer for our Super Bowl festivity (i.e., Kyles parents watching with us), he offered up a surprise for me: these Buffalo wing cupcakes from Whole Foods.
Of course, they arent paleo, and you already knew that I was keeping the menu entirely paleo. So yeah, I did not make these. I did however eat them.
Well, I ate ONE to be specific. Before I get to how these tasted, let me clarify what these are. Imagine a sweet corn muffin, topped with a blue cheese spread, further topped with a buffalo wing.
If you think its disgusting...you wouldnt be far off. I mean, I actually kinda enjoyed eating it, but the truth is, thats a lot of blue cheese if you arent bracing yourself for it. That said, if you have a chance to enjoy one in your lifetime, you really ought to. Its like nothing youve ever eaten before. Unless youve eaten a buffalo wing dipped in blue cheese dressing, that is.
How was your Super Bowl celebration?? Anything equally odd on the menu??

No comments:

Post a Comment