Friday, February 14, 2014

Browse » home» » » » Easy Chicken Enchiladas

Easy Chicken Enchiladas


Whenever I cook any sort of whole roast, chicken, etc. I must get my mind around the fact that I will be eating it for the next couple of days.  I try to come up with ideas that use the ingredient in a different way so that I dont get bored eating and you, the reader, does not tire of photos of the same meal three nights in a row.  I reintroduced my previously BBQ Spice Rubbed Whole Oven Roasted Chicken as a filling in my favorite Chicken Enchilada recipe.  It may not be the most beautiful Mexican meal ever assembled (the enchiladas sort of fell apart when I removed them from the baking dish) but, as my mom used to say, its all going down the same way!  The were delicious despite, or in spite of, their messiness.  To get the recipe, please visit the Chicken Enchiladas entry from March 14.   

No comments:

Post a Comment